Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

Everything: Incredible

Absolutely delicious. Can't wait for the next installment.

MetalCobra7 Wrote:

"great violence, great graphics, but it looks like you've lost sight of what madness was. the stupid subtitles at the bottom, the clown winning, and whats with the "somewhere in nevada" thing? is that some kinda inside joke? anyway, you should really watch your old movies again, you've really gone off course, you gotta get in touch with the roots of madness again.other than the crappy ending, it was excellent."

No, no, no. The series is titled "Madness". There is no 'course'. There is no 'path' or real track or line for it. It can be anything and become anything. It's -madness-. You're thinking too much into it.

A Pirate's Life A Pirate's Life

!

Chris Nosal! Haven't seen any of your stuff since that animation... oh what was it called, "Apocalypse: Now And Then" or something similiar. Great animation, great story, great composition. Congradulations also on getting your anim featured on fuggin' television!
:D

ROKORUE ROKORUE

:D

Man. You have got to be one of my utmost favorite animators. All of your good animations like Wicked Negative Zero, A Nice Day to Die 2, and this, just ooze with style. Honestly your stuff is a lot more entertaining than 9/10 of the shit I see these days. Can't wait for your next submission.

Dress Up Kirby Dress Up Kirby

Hehe..."keewl"

Heh, nice. I suggest making more to dress him with. Eh, I don't know.

good work

P.S. That black thing is for the FEET, it ISN't a bra.

Guru K.D.